Ellyse had 2 parties this year. Bryan's family was in town up until 2 days before her birthday so we went to Peter Piper Pizza with them for a family party. Yesterday was her real birthday, so we had a little pool party with some of her friends. I think Bryan got a little carried away with the Pinata. I busted up when I saw how HUGE it was. No way I was filling that size full of candy. Overall she got way too much but it sure has been nice to have her occupied playing with all her new toys.
I have the cutest nieces ever! Ellyse was probably so STOKED by the Dora pinata! I can imagine how I would feel if for my birthday I got a life sized pinata of my favorite cartoon. How cute of Bryan!
6 comments:
I have the cutest nieces ever! Ellyse was probably so STOKED by the Dora pinata! I can imagine how I would feel if for my birthday I got a life sized pinata of my favorite cartoon. How cute of Bryan!
It is so sad how fast they grow up! She is beautiful!!!
Happy birthday pretty girl. Jackson sure wishes he was there helping you ring in your third year! We love and miss you!
Happy Birthday Ellyse! Holy Pinata- how fun!
cute party. love the pinata! haha that thing is huge!
wow! She is 3! Time really flys.....right on by. I still remember when we got to see her when she was a new born. She's still a beauty!
Post a Comment