Sunday, November 9, 2008

Ellyse's newest obsession......

We rented Tinkerbell when it came out on Tuesday and since then Ellyse has watched it at least once everyday. It's a good thing Christmas is coming and we can get things like this for her. After I've watched it and listened to it for the last week I rather like the movie. I don't think its that annoying and the music is really pretty. I guess in a way, Tinkerbell gave me extra time this week to get things done around the house.....Thanks!!

4 comments:

Shelli McCullough said...

I must say that I am excited to see this movie with my girls, glad to hear that it was cute.

Adam & Rachel said...

Sometimes it's just worth it to let them watch the movies.....PS: looks like you guys have a sweet ride. It must have been a lot of fun!

Mandy said...

I loved your hat the other day at the park-I was so inspired I went and bought a hat the next day-I dont look any where near as cute as you did though.

Moser Clan said...

Your girls are too adorable :) We'll have to rent the movie