-I could not have asked for a better husband.
-You are soooo Patient.
-You are a wonderful example to me and to those around you.
-Your Testimony.
-The way you treat your 3 girls.
-You NEVER complain.
-That you like to Wakeboard, Snowboard and Ride Dirtbikes.
-Your willingness to serve others.
-You like to spend time together as a family.
-That you put up with me as your wife.
-You pick up Maggie's Poop ( Ellyse said this)
-That you don't watch alot of sports.
-You are honest.
-You never like to argue.
-Your always willing to watch the girls for me.
-You are such a good "Daddy-o"
-That you wake up with the girls every weekend. (I really appreciate this)
-You make me breakfast on the weekends.
-You are always up for suggestions when it comes to fashion.
The list goes on and on.
Thank you for wonderful husband that you have been. It really means a lot to me. I hope I can make this birthday a good one for you.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Bryan! Kristen pretty much summed it up, but just so you know, Eric and I admire how sweet of a husband and father you are to your family. We've talked about that on many occasions. You are a GREAT example!
Post a Comment