Monday, May 5, 2008

One of Those Days.....

Have you ever had one of those days when you wish that you didn't even have to get out of bed?

Today is one of those days for me. Most of my bad days begin VERY early in the morning when one or both of my girls just keep waking up. Sleep is very important for me. I don't function very well without it. So when my morning started my patience was at a ZERO. I think Lily is getting some more teeth and Ellyse has had a fever. I find I can't help but yell at times when all I hear out of the girls is crying or whining. I try to zone it out but after days and days I want to pull my hair out. Okay, I feel a little better now that I could vent. It always helps me to know that every mom feels the same way some days.

On a happy note, my good days definitely out weigh my bad days!!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

we have been having some of those days in our house. coming back from vacation my kids are always a bit grumpy. hang in there and know you are not alone!